Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School!






The kids had their first day of school today! It was a little weird for them to be the new kids, but they all made new friends. The uniforms look great on all 3- Luke liked that fact that ALL the boys had to wear the same thing. Ellie was okay with the skirt and Megan would prefer the skirt! We'll see how all this goes for the rest of the year. It is really nice only buying one thing for the kids and not having the "what do I wear today?" conversation!

Keith is also hard at the studies. He is reading lots and getting some assignments done. He has found the library with good printing services (free!) and still loves his motor bikes rides to SBTS.

I feel like the quarter back for the school team here, BUT I am taking a course with Dr. Mohler on Biblical Worldviews. I guess we'll see how my brain holds out. The biggest challenge for me right now- other than the unpacking, laundry, cooking, cleaning etc- is NOT GETTING LOST! I broke the GPS and I am too cheap to buy a new one. So I pull over ofen, use my trusty map and likley I will get a new GPS soon because then I will save on all the fuel I use trying to find my way around!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure missed the kids while they were at school today, but got lots done around the house. I am hoping that this week we will get the kids into beds and off the floor!

Love you all at home! We will miss all the kids' friends and teachers this fall at home too.....
Teresa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are coming together. Praise God for these many Blessings!!! The kids look good in their uniforms. Praying things continue to be settled; beds, unpacking etc..

Anonymous said...

Oops...

The last comment was from The Grimms!!