Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Events in Louisville :)






Fall is here and the gorgeous fall colours are OUT! It is still extremely dry here which has resulted in some nice weather... warm :) I did turn on the heat a few days ago, but now this week it is off again! We are cooking under all our warm blankies!

Halloween was fun once again. The kids dressed up enough to go and get some candy... as you can see Daddy dressed up a bit too! My favourite was Luke's shield... the pot lid!

Keith preached at our church this last weekend and did well! He is pretty tired after such a busy weekend, but thankful for the opportunity to preach and LEARN!

Ellie has started basketball and Luke will start this week too. Megan gets to learn more ART from a care group friend- lucky girl! I am busy with the house and keeping up with enough food in the fridge! Latesha continues to adjust to our Canadian-isms and is a wonderful part of our family! The semester is racing to a finish and Christmas will be here all too soon! I have been wanting to put up some Christmas decor, but somehow it does not feel right when Luke is still wearing shorts and flip flops!!

Love and hugs!
Teresa


1 comment:

Angus said...

Nice shirt Luke! I happen to be wearing exactly the same one right this second!

I expect you to know the chorus to this song by the time I get there :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CVgBtkN0Jc

(That's a joke by the way. I'm sure you have much better things to be doing with your time!)