Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time Flies when you are BUSY!







Well... here I sit in a Spokane hotel waiting to go to the airport to pick up Keith. I am hoping the 3 kids will fall asleep soon so that they get a bit of sleep before their daddy returns! Keith has been away for 20 days now and we are all good and ready to see the guy again! I'll post a few more of my favourite pics from the past month in Canada. After I get Keith's camera downloaded I'll share some more goodies with y'all- I did give him strict and detailed instructions on picture taking!

I have truly enjoyed all our time with cousins and family. I am thankful we could spend a whole month in Canada- even though Keith was not with us :( Time has indeed flown by....

So thanks again for reading little blog- it helps our friends & family feel not so far away!
Love to you all

No comments: