Monday, May 10, 2010

Semester #2 done~ Yippee!


I am SO relieved to say that this semester is done and over! Keith had a great set of classes and especially enjoyed the Advanced Greek Grammar- he's my greek geek! This class was hard and rewarding as Dr. Gentry pushed all the students. I'm just glad he can spend some time with all of us again and not have his nose in a book or the greek flashcards at hand at all times! The kids are sure getting to know some of the vocabulary as they helped Daddy study.

The kids have 2 weeks of school left and they are tired! DSCS has pushed them all plenty and a deserved rest is ahead- soon! Until then Ellie and Megan have several exams and they are nervous- I know they'll do fine, but there will be a fair bit of studying going on!

I'm feeling the pinch of keeping the troops on track and upbeat! The calendar is loaded- probably a little too much- but so many things will be done all too soon! It is all I can do right now to stay ahead of laundry, cooking, cleaning and a garden/ yard. I could use another 6 months in NZ about now!

There is so much to be thankful for and I am humbled when I think of it all- because I realize there is so much that I take for granted in the process of trying to see everything good! Somedays you just need to slow down.....

No comments: